New original packing
Made in Germany
Accu-Chek Performa test strips for the determination of blood glucose using Accu-Chek Performa Meter
- Ensure your hands are clean and dry.
- Insert the test strip into the meter in the direction of the arrow. The meter turns on.
- Wait a few seconds until you see a flashing test strip and a drop of blood on the display.
- Obtain a drop of blood using the finger pricker.
- Touch the drop of blood to the front edge of the yellow window on the test strip. Do not put blood on the top of the test strip. When you see the hourglass symbol flash you have enough blood on the test strip.
There are no reviews yet.