There is no denying the convenience of our Meyenberg Powdered Goat Milk. Made from Grade A Pasteurized goat milk, supplemented with Vitamin D and folic acid. Not only is goat milk easier to digest, it might be a perfect alternative for those sensitive to cow milk or soy milk. It’s high in calcium, and low in sodium, with no preservatives. Like all goat milk, Meyenberg Powdered Goat Milk is a naturally gluten-free food. Meyenberg Goat Milk Products are from goats, members of the Caprine sub-family, that have not been treated with rBGH’s. Gradually mix 2 unpacked scoops of powdered goat milk to 8oz of water for a 1 cup serving. Gradually mix 8 unpacked scoops of powdered goat milk to 32oz of water for 1 quart of milk.
Out of stock
MEYENBERG WHOLE POWDERED GOAT MILK 340g
- Natural real milk alternative to those sensitive to cow milk** or soy products.
- Same mild, sweet taste as fresh goat milk.
- High in minerals – an excellent source of calcium, magnesium, and potassium.
- Good source of supplemented vitamins D3.
- 100% natural. Free of soy, gluten, artificial colors and flavors, antibiotics, preservatives, or growth hormones.
- Certified kosher.
- Long 30-month shelf life unopened. Once opened, store the unused product in a cool and dry location for up to 2 months. Each pouch makes 96oz of milk.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.